CASE Study Challenge #7


Happy Thursday y'all!

I'm back with another card made for CASE Study challenge. The design team did it again this week!! Everyone's creation is just so gorgeous and I love each and everyone of them! You have to check out the blog and see it for yourselves.

I was once again inspired by Mariana's gorgeous card. Seriously, this talented crafter never fail to inspire me with her creativity! I decided to go for clean and simple this week. The beautiful pattern paper is from Lush Collection by My Mind's Eye. I love this collection so much so that I feel like hoarding it. But I can't resist....lol :) The big beautiful die cut butterfly is a RAK from my crafty babe, Jessy (thanks babe!!) It's white so I misted it with glimmer mist. Yeah...I play with glimmer mist. Surprise surprise!


We are so glad to have PixiePetals as our sponsor again this week! Ohh...you must really check out her store and see all the pretty stuff that she made! So come and play along with us! Can't wait to see your creation!