CASE Study Challenge Blog turns 2!


Happy Thursday fellow crafters! Today marks the 2nd Anniversary of CASE Study Blog and Iwona invited all the past DTs and muses to have another round of blog hop to celebrate the milestone! I am honored that Iwona invited me to be part of the blog hop for second time :) The blog hop will be on going for two weeks and with two different themes but each designer will only take part in either week. I was asked to take part in the first week which I have to create something that best reflects my style. Honestly, I don't even know if I have a signature style to begin with. But I try my best :)

Sunburst pattern is cool and trendy right now that I decided to make a background of it. While halfway doing it, I encountered error here and there because I dived in without given much thought on the execution part. Lesson learned and love the end result :) The tag is by Studio Calico and I layered it with banners and a hello sticker by Amy Tangerine. And yes I still love butterfly. And yes I am not sick of staple yet. Maybe I should change my blog name to Cindy Lee the Staple Girl instead....lol. What you think? Does this card screams Cindy Lee? I certainly hope so.


Now that you have seen the card, it's your turn to hop along with us. Here's how.....

♥ check out CASE Study Blog
♥ the "signature style" hop starts August 2, Thursday 12.01 EST (US Time) and ends on August 8, Wednesday 12.01 EST.
♥ the current Case Study team is offering great prizes that you can win and all you need to do is to make a full round of comments in order to be eligible for the prizes
♥ make sure you hope from Silke Ledlow blog and your next stop is Kristii Lockart blog

Come on, don't be shy and join in the fun! Happy Hopping!

xoxo