Kazan's Sketch 14

'Humpty dumpty sat on the wall.......humpty dumpty had a great fall'. And I was that humpty dumpty yesterday! It was raining heavily and the road was slippery. I lost grip and fell right on my bum bum. Though it acts like a cushion but still the impact hurts my back and I also cut and scratched my hand during the fall. And what embarrassed me most was I fell right in front of a big crowd. Oh dear! I quickly got up on my feet and just walked away without even turning to look. Only when I reached home that I realized how much it hurts :(

Ok...let's move on to my card. I created this card based on Kazan's sketch. It's a birthday card for a good friend of mine who is currently in the US. Hope she likes it. I used quite a few stamps for this card....the swirls, the flowers, the leaves, the stems and of course the butterfly.

Thanks for looking and hope you are having a great day. I hope my bum bum will recover soon...lol :)