Laura's Sketch 12

Yeay.....another new sketch by Laura this week! Can you tell that I'm excited about it?? I grew from like to fond of the sketches that Laura and Kazan created. They are all SUPERB! Beyond words! And not to mention that they have a great and talented design team as well! They have just announced the 6 new Winter DT on Monday. If you want to know who make it to the DT, check it out here. If you have not heard of 2S4Y before, it isn't too late to check out their blog now. Satisfaction guaranteed!

At first I couldn't decide if I want to have a Christmas tree or Santa on the card. My mojo left me for good 10 mins before it came back and gave me this 'mitten' idea. I added some silver sequins and stripes PP and punched snow flakes to the mitten. I love the look!
Scalloped edge and punched holes can never go wrong :)

And 'Happy Election Day' to my American friends!