Farewell Card

How's it going, peeps? I had a rough day today and what's worst was I only get 4 hours of sleep yesterday! I pretty much looked like zombie now. Sigh! Oh well, let's talk about cards! Last week, I was asked to create a farewell card for a colleague who's leaving the company next month. And here's what I did:

I bought a crackle paint by Tim Holtz last month and haven't got the chance to use it until yesterday. Oh boy, it was fun to use! I enjoy seeing the cracks appeared as the paint dried up. I'm gonna buy a few more bottles of this crackle paint.



The inside of the card. Since a lot of people going to sign on it, I thought an accordion is just perfect.


See the effect of the crackle paint? Before the paint dries up, I sprinkle some glitter dust from Hero Arts. I just love the overall effect :)