CPS #15

I got mysef a cuttlebug machine 2 months ago through Amazon. My friend who just got back from US is kind enough to bring back for me. It's heavy, mind you. I was a bit afraid to use it at first. It seems like the plastic is too thick to go through. After much courage and lots of ooohhh and aaahh (my friend was with me at that time), I finally got it through! Haha...silly me :) Anyway, I'm having tons of fun playing with my new toy! Too bad I just bought 2 embossing folder. One is happy birthday and the other one is swiss dots. I have to buy more :)

Let's move on to my cards. For this week's Card Patterns Sketch, I created a card using the happy birthday embossing folder. Oh boy, the photo does not do justice to the card. You can't really see the embossed wordings on the card, can you?



I hope you can see it clearer here. I hand-stitched the border and stamped the swirl in black ink and covered it with stickles. Once again, the photo does not do justice to the card :(



And here's another card order I received from my SIL. This card is easy for me. The only hard part is the stitching since I do not own a sewing machine.






Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog! I appreciate it so much!