Top 5 at Card Patterns!!

Oh wow! I was surpised to see my name on the top 5 list at Card Patterns this week! I'm on cloud 9 now :) Thanks to Michelle and all the talented DT over at CP!

I have 2 cards to share today. One is a father's day card order and another one is a random card.
For the card order, I used some of my old PP and a die-cut heart from Cosmo Cricket. I made my 1st flower ribbon and I thought the result was so-so. I shall do it better next time.


Can you see the laced-up pocket? It's actually a gift card holder. I punched the edge of the PP using the the fiskars border punch then, I used DMC thread to laced up the pocket to hold a gift card. I got this idea when I saw a corset while I was in a shopping mall last week :)

That's all for now and thank you so much for visiting my blog! Have a great day, ya!