Happy Anniversary

****Edit to change photos

It's Tuesday already! My in-laws went for two days trip to Genting Highlands and that means I'll be all alone at home....for two days! Well, I have no problem staying at home alone, just when night falls I would start to imagine all sorts of stuff. Like when I wash my face, I would imagine that 'something' is behind me or while I was sleeping, I would imagine that 'something' is standing at a corner watching me. My mind wouldnt rest unless I hit the sack and fell asleep immediately. I usually keep my bedside lamp on when I'm alone because I don't want to be blinded by the darkness. I would rather see it than hear it and not knowing what it is. Touch wood! But luckily I have my girlfriends to accompany me tonight...at least for dinner :)

I'm happy to play along with this week's sketch by the ever talented Michelle from Card Patterns



It took me one and a half hour to complete this card and here's what I did:

The paper you see here is a journaling page by Making Memories. I adhered it to a white cardstock and cut it according to the shape. The heart is handcut from chipboard then, I paint it with white dimensional glue and sprinkled lots of glitter dust by Hero Arts. I don't have swirl rhinestones so I made my own. I try to make the swirl as close as the sketch but I don't think I succeed :)

Come by again...I have one more card to show you :)