A gift set for a special person

Happy Friday Ladies!! As promised, here's the project that I've been wanting to share with you. It's a gift set that I made for a special person.......my SIL!

The gift set contents include a minibook, a matching card and a compact blusher by Clinique. Have you try this blusher? You should because it gives you a natural rosy cheek. I love this!



Here's a closeup of the gift bag. Originally it's a rectangular box that I had keep for the longest time and decided to turned it into a gift bag......now that's recycling :) I cut the top flaps to create an opening and wrap it with the new embossed cardstock by Bazzill Basic. Then I punched a strip of white cardstock and adhered to the top edges. I punched four holes (two each; front and back) and added eyelets using my newly bought crop-a-dile. I used some polka dots ribbon to create the handles and finished it off with buttons (a girl like me can't seem get away with buttons, huh).



The card....using October Afternoon paper and die-cuts. The 'birthday' was my handwriting. Yes, you read it right....my handwriting. Big deal! At first I was intimidated to write but a after a few moments of contemplation, I finally give it a try (but you can still see the imperfectness).



The mini book......using paper from Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon and Making Memories.



The inside of the mini  book.....











Buh-bye! Have a great weekend!