Mix Feelings

Happy Friday ladies!! Are you feeling good today? I am very excited because tomorrow will be my first time teaching at Smidapaper. I have mix feelings actually. Some part of me are excited but somehow there are some part of me are actually nervous and afraid. Excited because I was given the opportunity to do something which I've been dreaming of doing. Nervous because I have never teach and since this is my first time, I'm not sure if I can handle it well. Afraid because I don't know if people would actually like my design and would want to learn from me. Arrgghh....I guess I'm too tense up. Any remedy to help me relax a bit? Have you been in this situation before? Please share with me....

I have a card to share with you today. I made this card a while back for a colleague who wanted to give this card to his gf for their one year anniversary.



Enjoy your day!