More Christmas stuff to share...........

Good morning ladies!

Christmas is just two days away and I'm almost done with my shopping list. Yesterday, I stayed up until past midnight to make these litte gift bags for friends and colleagues. Inside each of this little bag are M&M's chocolate...very colorful :)

Papers are from various brands...there are Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck, October Afternoon and Making Memories. My top three favourite brands :)



I saw these snowflakes ornament at a store earlier and I thought it would be cute to use on my cards or gift bags, so I bought them right away. Have no regrets :)









Ain't that holly leaves and snowman cute?? It's from my PTI holiday button bits stamp set.





My first attempt in making this Chocolate box/package (call it whatever you want). I kinda like how it turn out. I can see my self making more of this in the future :) Valentine's maybe....





Alrighty....that's all I have for you today! Enjoy whatever you are doing and happy shopping!