All about chipboard

Hello Ladies!

The test result came back positive and I was infected with Helicobacter Pylori. I was given a week of medicines to kill the bacteria in my stomach and I was told by the doctor that there might be some effect cause by the medicines. Oh boy! I just hope that after the medication, the bacteria will be gone forever and ever and never return to my stomachland :)

Today I am gonna share with you the cards I made using some of the stuff that I've been hoarding for a while like this Cosmo Cricket chipboard. They are really cute and I am hoping to create more card out of it. I still do not have a sewing machine so I painstakingly handstitched on the card. It took me half an hour to do the stitching!



Next up is a card I made using the butterfly chipboard by K&Co. They are really pretty with different sizes and designs.



Have a great day!!