Old Stuff Challenge by Teri Anderson

Happy Friday people!! I am back with another card today. This was created yesterday for Teri's challenge (if you don't know who Teri is.....she's the go-to-gal at Papercrafts). Teri came up with a fun challenge called the 'Old Stuff Challenge' and she challenged us to make a card using old stuff that we have neglected for a while. I thought to myself what a great idea!



Since I can't spend too much time on a card, I came up with a simple design using the journaling spot by Making Memories that I hoarded....'old' stuff. The butterflies were punched out from EK Success paper....another 'old' stuff :) I always love challenge like this because it encourage me to dig deep in my stash and sometimes I found stuff that I don't remember having them. The sentiment is a rub-on by OA.

On other note, did anyone of you watch Glee?? I watched the 1st episode on Wednesday and I was completely swoon! Love the songs, love the characters and love the story! Can I call myself a gleek now?? It's a term for Glee fans :))