Card Patterns Sketch #51

Happy Friday ladies!! I am finally back to blogging after been away for almost a week. Today I will share with you the card I made for Card Patterns. I'm not sure if I interprete the sketch correctly but it gives me inspiration to create this card.


Well, this is not my usual style but I always love shabby chic or vintage style with lots of layering. So here I am, doing the shabby chic style. Normally I'll use paper or products from the same manufacturer but this time I change things a little bit. The card base is pattern paper from Jilibean Soup, the polka dots paper is from My Mind's Eye, the journaling and sentiment die-cut is also from My Mind's Eye. The floral chipboard button is from Jenni Bowlin and the swirl jewel is by Prima. Can you see the lace doily tucked behind the journaling spot? This is the first time I ever use lace doily on my card. The one and only stick pin I have is from Scarlet Lime kit.