Flutter by.....

Happy Wednesday y'all! Have you ever been in a situation where you don't feel like creating at all but suddenly you were so inspired by something that you can whip out a card within a short period of time? This happened to me last Thursday. I was feeling a bit boring at home and just don't have the mood to create. So I read my newly bought Better Homes and Garden magazine. I was flipping through the pages when one of the pic in the magazine caught my attention that I am back in the mood of creating. I went to my craft aka store room and whip out this card within 30mins. What inspired me is the green and brown color combo...and with that in mind, I took out my damask stamp by Prima and started to stamp the background. Then I started to play around with the butterfly chipboard by K&Co.....mix and match till I found these two pieces of butterfly chipboard that match perfectly. The lace is from my birthday present....I saved it for future use :) Add a ribbon and a pearl....and tadaaa....the finished card!


If you notice, this card does not have sentiment. What you suggest?? With or without sentiment??