Thanks for Everything Card

Good morning ladies! I am back in the groove!! I missed y'all! Really!! Today, I would like to share with you a card I made on last Saturday. I couldn't sleep and neither could hubby, so we did our own thing. He played poker on Facebook and I sat comfortably in our living room with the tv on and get creative. What a bliss :)

I made this card for a friend whom I can't reveal the name because she reads my blog. I will be sending this to her soon :)


A little update on my backache that lasted for almost a month! I was in a terrible condition last week and I was so emotionally and physically affected by the terrible backache. My back and neck was so stiff that every movement caused immense pain to my entire back right down to the leg. I have trouble walking and even breathing. I hunched so badly that I almost look like the 'Hunchback of Notredame'....lol. I had to rely on painkiller everyday.....without it I can't even get out of the bed. There's always side effect when taking painkiller. I get thinner and thinner each day and I look very sick and haggard. Everyday I have people commented on my weight loss and my pale face. Each of their comment is as sharp as a knife stab into my chest.....I am sad because it reminded how sick I was and I hate it. I was lost and didn't know what to do. I almost gave up until last Saturday that the pain gradually subsided. I don't know what happened but I am so glad that I finally felt better after being sick for a month! I can now be normal again without the help of medicine. THANK GOD!