The Sky's The Limit

Hello there! I've got another card featuring Look Up! stamp to share with you. I truly enjoyed working with this new stamp set. It's fun! I stamped the hot air balloon on Cosmo Cricket paper, cut out and adhered them on the card front. To create the grass/hill, I punched strips of paper using my newly bought EK Success border punch and adhered them on the bottom. Love this! If you are interested in these stamps, please be sure to visit Courtney at Practicing Creativity. You'll be amazed by her work!


I just realized that my blog has reached the 10k hits and I would like to say THANK YOU for your support! Without you, I would not have come this far. If possible, I would love to hug each and everyone of you who commented here. But I can't. So, a blog candy would be much more appropriate to express my gratitude. Do come back for my blog candy post :) Have a great day!