What's your style......?

Is it important to have a distinct style that make you different from others? Or will people recognized my card even though they don't see my name? These are the questions I often asked myself before I discovered my own style. After two years attempt of different styles, I finally found the style that best suited me. Clean, simple, graphic and fun! Yep...that's my style! If you are a regular to my blog, you'll see lots of simple cards here.....and occassionally some shabby chic cards because I love this style too although it's not really my niche. I'm just happy to find the style in which I'm 100% comfortable with and able to to go beyond my creativity. It doesn't even matter if there's no definition to your style.....what matter most is the joy you get while creating. So long that you are happy with the design then I guess nothing really matters.

With that said I'm leaving you with a card I made yesterday. Right now I'm into girlie cards, so do expect to see more cards like this :) I'll list down the supplies I used on this card at the bottom.

SUPPLIES: Card Stock (Bazzill Basic); Journaling Page (Making Memories); Ticket Stamp (Hero Arts); Butterfly Dies (Spellbinders); Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug); Distress Ink (Ranger); Paint (Making Memories); Lace (Craft Supplies); Floss (DMC)

Thanks for your visit!