Color Cue {3} Challenge

Hello friend! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Today is Monday and I'm usually not at my best on this particular day. You can say that I've been hit with Monday blues......every week! However, today is an exception because this card has made to the top 5 at 2S4Y!! YAY! I have a big smile plaster on my face as I am typing this. Thanks to the 2S4Y team!

Now onto today's card. The color combo is based on a challenge hosted by my talented friend, Dawn! I was at first intimidated by the challenge but decided to give it a shot anyway. I would not have thought of using this color combo myself but to my utter amazement, I love the end result! Thanks for the inspiration Dawn!



Everything on this card except the gray cardstock is by Papertrey Ink. The text background is stamped in white acrylic paint. Yes, you've heard me right. I tried with white ink on a piece of scrap but the result isn't that prominent so I opt for white paint instead. I love my new discovery!

Have a great day!