Monochromatic Love

Yippeee!! It's Fridayyyy! Let's do the happy dance together! You can tell that I'm in a good mood today :) I've already got plans for tonight and over the weekend. And the best thing is, Monday is a holiday! WOOHOO!

Ok...enough about my excitement over the long holiday. Let me show you the card that I made. I wasn't planning on making any card yesterday because I was tired (been sleep deprived since last week). I reached home at 9pm, took my shower and went to my craft room to sort out the mess I created. While looking through the stuff I have, I realized that I have some collection of black rub-ons. You know black is not my usual color but this rub-ons is calling out to me (I'm weird that way). Guess what? A girl who's supposed to be in bed by 10pm ended up making cards way past her bedtime :) And this is what she created.....


Ok...I know I said that my love for shabby chic is fading but somehow I ended up with this. Notice the monochromatic color? This is my first time trying mono card and I'm entering it for the Caardvarks challenge. The sponsor for this challenge is Core'dinations and coincidentally the card base I used is also by this company. I was searching high and low for black cardstock then I stumbled upon this black cardstock with turquise core by Core'dinations. The alphabets and love rub-ons is by Glitz Design. The glitter chipboard heart is by Melissa Frances which my super sweet friend, Carly graciously sent to me all the way from Canada (Thanks hun!) The stitching at the bottom is not real though....it's rub-ons by Cherry Arte. The card is not complete without the beautiful lil flower by Prima :)

I'll be back tomorrow with another Cutting Cafe card. Till then....see you!