More Coffee......

**Edited to add: I just entered this card for 2S4Y sketch challenge

Hello there! Today, I'm sharing a card using the coffee digital stamps by The Cutting Cafe. This is my second card created from the set. The first one featured the clean and simple style. So I thought of adding some shabbiness to this card by inked up everything....except the ribbon of course. Last Friday was a happy day for me because I received my stamps from Papertrey Ink. It's been forever but it was all worthwhile :) This time, I bought their Rustic Cream Cardstock and I fell in love with it in the instant! It's heavy and I don't have to worry about the card not standing upright with all the heavy embellishments. Cool! I also bought their rustic twine which I used on this card. Don't you love the striped ribbon?? I got them from Perfectly Pretty store which owned by my sweet and talented friend, Carly.

On other note, I changed the background a tad and love the effect it has on my photos :)


Have a great day!!