Admit One : Ticket to Happiness

Happy Wednesday to y'all!

It has been a good week so far and I'm back with another card using some new stuff. For this card, I'm using paper by Terresa Collins (black houndstooth) and American Crafts (my October Afternoon paper seriously need a break *grin*). I cut a tag from kraft paper and stamped the PTI text background using distress ink. Then, I cut the green polka dots paper into strips, distress the edges and curmpled. Notice that cute lil birdie perched on a branch? It's a digital stamp by Tiffany Doodles. Tiffany (the owner) is surely talented and has lots to offer in her store that you should really check it out!! You won't want to miss this!
I print out the bird image on a cream cardstock, fussy cut and accent it with lots of glitter glue. It doesn't really show in the picture but it looks very glittery in real life.


I hope you are enjoying your day! Got to get back to work now :)