Day In The Life

Happy Monday lovelies!

I know it's collecting dust here but things have been pretty tied up for me last week....plus I was sick for two days so not much has been done except a card which I'm sharing today. Yesterday, I was busy making something......well, just say something I've never done before and it's non-paper related. It's almost 80% complete and hopefully it's ready by tomorrow. So in between of doing 'something', I managed to squeeze some time and whip out this card for Paper Crafts Go-to Sketch Challenge. Now, this challenge is really a challenge to me. I've been staring and fiddling with the paper for what seems like an hour but nothing came. I still don't know how I managed to come up with this card....lol :)

The kraft patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and the sentiment die-cut is from Pink Paislee. The floral vellum is from a local company called Moof. Lace is from my stash.


I'm going off now.....see you soon! Have a great day!