How I spend my weekend.......

Hello there! Ohh...I've been swamped with work here. I miss blog hopping and I'm sorry if you don't see me commenting on your blog as frequent as before. Today's post is going to be a very short one as I just wanted to show you the cards I made over the weekend. I made four but will only share two here. Will save the other two for the rest of the week.

I love the big butterfly die-cut that I received from my sweet babe, Jessy! Pattern paper is by Bo Bunny.....gotta love this too! I also added some stitching on the border....it took me a while coz I don't own any sort of sewing machine (can someone please hint this to my hubby...please??)


Next is a card using my favourite things. There are paper by October afternoon and Cosmo Cricket......stamp by Papertrey Ink......heart sticker by Dear Lizzy for American Crafts.......and letter stickers by Making Memories.


That's all I have for today! Off to work now :) See ya!