My Favourite Things

Happy Monday  to y'all! I hope you had a great weekend! I did not spend as much time on craft as I would like to but I did create a few cards during the weekend. I know you've been seeing lots of simple and quick cards last week, so today I'm sharing a shabby card that I made using lots of my favourite stuff.


I created hundreds of card but none of them are for myself. When this card was almost ready and before I add the sentiment, I realized that all the elements used on this card are my favourites. There are butterfly, polka dots, Prima jewels and flower, doily, October Afternoon paper, Cuttlebug embossing swiss dots, Papertrey Ink cardstock, blue and pink color combo, and lastly border punch. And when I saw the metal sinage by Making Memories, I knew instantly that the sentiment is perfect for this card. And I'm going to dedicate this card to myself to remind me of my favourite things :) I hope you like it!