A card and update from cardmaking class

Hello lovelies!

Today is Monday but I feel good :) Surprise right? You would often hear me say how much I hate about Monday but not today though. This card made it to Fab 10 again at S24Y this week! Wow...two weeks in a row! I am a happy girl :) Kazan insert a caption underneath our name and mine says "stamping with trims & techniques we love". I never thought I'll be a stamper at heart :) And so I'll leave you with another stamping card  using my new Papertrey Ink stamps.


Last Saturday, I taught at Smidapaper and it was so much fun to have the gals (and a guy) in the class! They make my teaching experience so much sweeter and so enjoyable! I look forward to another class in August :) I'll share with you some pics that Josie took during the class (thanks gal!)

The class is about punches and we shared the different ways of using it. Here are the cards we made....


And here are some of the gals.....the rest are not in the pic. The first pic on the left is Josie and the second pic iss the lucky gal who won a prize from the lucky draw. The prize? A stamp set by Practicing Creativity Designs! Sheila (the owner of Smidapaper) is always so generous! The stamps are up for sale at the store. The last pic is me and my girl, Sharon aka my partner in crime....or partner in spending as she says it :)


Have a great day ya!