Card Style Week: Let's Do Shabby & Vintage

Happy FRIDAY! Yeah!

Sometimes creativity is a funny thing. I told you on yesterday's post that I lost my mojo but when I sat down on my desk at night, I was so inspired that I created a shabby chic card. Though inspired but I still have a tough time deciding which paper and embellies to use. Finally, I decided to work with Webster Pages paper and Tim Holtz glimmer chips. The rest of the embellies just fall into places :) I love it when that happens....though rarely. I did a lot of distressing using tea dye ink and white acrylic paint. The beautiful white doily is from my babe Sharon. This will be my last card for the Card Style challenge at Moxie Fab World.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I truly appreciate it! I know I have not been visiting much lately but I will catch up with you all soon. I promise! Have a great ahead!