Lucky Duck!

Yes, I am such a lucky duck!! Why? Check out the frame below!!! My sweet babe Jessy made this for me!! I was excited and curious when she asked for my photos and I sent her a bunch...lol! I thought she's going to make another layout but this totally caught me by surprise! Isn't it GORGEOUS?? I LOVE it so much, babe!!!!

**photo courtesy of Jessy


Let me share some info about this lovely friend of mine. I found her blog last year and was completely in awe with her work so, I left her a comment. She commented me back and from there we started to 'chat' through blog. Then, I went to KL earlier this year and get to met up with her. I was at first worried that we have nothing to say....oh boy, I was dead wrong. We hit it off with a snap! We talked and talked for almost an hour....totally and completely ignored my poor hubby...lol :) Then, we started to chat on the phone....this girl can chat I tell ya! (ahem....I am a chatty person too) Now, we have officially upgraded our status from bloggy friends to friends...yeah! She does a lot of gorgeous layouts and is such an inspirational designer!! You should totally check out her BLOG if you haven't already!

On another happy note, THIS card was picked as this week's Top 5 at CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge!! (Thanks for telling me about my win, Virginia!). I can proudly display this badge on my blog :)