Tiffany Doodles Challenge 02

Yeah....we are back with another challenge for you. This time, Tiffany challenged us to create a bird and window card! That's hard I tell ya....at least for me. You know window cards aren't my strength and it took me days to think of the design. After some hard thinking (and I really mean hard), the birdhouse idea came. My drawing sucks and I hope this look like a birdcage to you...lol :) I choosed to work with the Birdies and Housework and printed the image on the October Afternoon paper. The, I cut the circle to create a window and reveal the inside message that reads "Everybirdy's Welcome'. The sentiment is part of the Birdies and Housework set. There are total 7 digi images in the set. Check out the rest of the DT's work here....they will surely blow you away with their inspirational work!


What are you waiting for? Hurry up and join us now! There are a lot of digi images to be won!