Gift Box

It's Monday....and I'm having one of those "I'm sleepy" day again. I went to bed at 9:30pm so basically I had over 8 hours of sleep yet I'm struggling to stay awake right now. I seriously need COFFEE! Care to join me?? Lol :)

Last week, I told you that I have a fun project to show you and this is the fun project I was talking about.....a handmade gift box! I made it for the Smidapaper blog and if you interested to make one yourself, please check out the simple tutorial here. I hope you like it :)


The inside of the box revealed the fun embellishments I put together. You realized it's all pink, right? Even the cupcake liners are in pink. I can't help it...lol :)


It's a perfect gift for a crafty friend, don't you think?


Don't forget to check out Smidapaper blog for the tutorial :) Have fun!