Case Study Challenge #6


Happy Thursday to y'all! It is surely a happy day for me because today is a holiday! I will spend my time wisely :) You know what I'm up to right? lol :)

Today I'm back with another CASE Study challenge card inspired by our September muse, Mariana Grisby. Once again, I'm amazed at Mariana's creativity and I absolutely love her work! And of course the DT did an amazing job too! Why don't you hop on over to CASE Study Challenge blog and see it for yourselves?

I took a different approach to this week's challenge. I thought I would give my stamp a little break and decided to use the cute stickers and fun paper by Echo Park (courtesy of Sheila). You know I hardly use green and orange but these colors just jumped right in front of me and I couldn't resist. It screams happy, don't you think? The sentiment came from WPlus9.

We have a returning sponsor this week so please welcome Really Reasonable Ribbon. Bonnie have a lot of pretty ribbons in her store at a reasonable price. You'll never get enough of ribbons :)

I hope you'll join us this week. See ya around!