Happy Birthday to Josie!

Hello LOVELIES!

I'm feeling tired today! Sheila and I did something really fun yesterday until past midnight. What did we do you may ask? Well, someone commissioned us to make 46 place cards for a birthday party and after 6 hours of talking ...opps...I mean working, we completed the place cards :) By the time we finished, it was already 1:30am! Hubby called this morning and was shocked that I got home late or shall I say early morning. At least he shows some concern which is very sweet by the way...lol :)

I just had a wonderful lunch with my crafty buddies, Josie and Sharon. Today is also a special day for Josie because it's her birthday! This birthday girl is so sweet that she bought us lunch at a Japanese restaurant! Josie is one of the sweetest and happiest girl I've ever come across! I just adore her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear!!! May you have a wonderful day!
I'll leave you with a card I made using paper from my new favourite manufacturer, Echo Park :)