I am...........

back with my regular post! It makes me happy! I truly appreciate the time you took for leaving me a comment every now and then. I'm so fortunate to have a group of supportive bloggy friends like you all. You made me fall in love with blogging like never before. So, THANK YOU!

I'm here to share another card I made during my card frenzy weekend. It is a very simple card with a mix of Girl Paperie and My Mind's Eye paper. The colors are soft and pretty, don't you think? You know how I love my ribbbons right? The cream satin ribbon is my new love :) Both sides are identical so you don't have to worry which side to flip when tying a bow. Love it already? You can get them from Smidapaper :)


That's all I have for today! Do come back again tomorrow for another round of CASE Study Challenge. Have fun!