I should be sleeping but............

instead, I thought of pop in quickly to share with you some cards I made a while ago. Nothing fancy, just two simple cards using mostly My Mind's Eye. I admit that the Lost and Found collection has been my favorite and I feel like hoarding the paper for as long as I can. They are so glittery, so soft and so classy. I have a few projects in mind that I wish I have more time to sit down and create. I hardly even have time to update my blog. But I love my job so I am not complaining.

Last Sunday was my birthday and I spent the whole afternoon sleeping. I slept for 4 hours, mind you!  Not sure if age has anything to do with it. I used to get every excited on my birthday but as age is catching up, the excitement has die down. It feels like an ordinary day except that I get to eat what I want :) After my long nap, hubby took me out to dinner in a Chinese restaurant (they served yummy dumplings) and even bought me this laptop bag from Fossil. It has the Cath Kidston style and I love it! I used to carry the boring black laptop bag to work but I can say bye bye to it now :) Hello new bag!


Thanks for your visit and I hope you are having a great day! Hopefully I will have another project to share soon. A layout or maybe an altered frame :) See you around!