Scrap-It-Lah Challenge

Hubby just left this morning after his three months break. It was kind of emotional for me but I managed to hold back my tears. It will take me at least a few days to adjust my daily routine. But I'm all good :) Today I have yet another layout to share. I created this a few weeks ago, then I saw the February challenge hosted by Scrap-It-Lah. It has been a while since I joined a challenge so I thought why not participate this time. It's a No-Red-Or-Pink Valentine's challenge. How fun! So here's my no red or pink challenge.....


I really really loved the Lost n Found collection by MME! It has to be my favorite collection ever! I was so inspired by the pattern and the color. I did some cutting here and there and I really loved the result. Though simple but it's true to my style :) Oh yeah, I have to credit my Jessy babe for all the cutting inspiration!

Hope you have a great week ahead!