Not a fan of gloomy weather........

Hello crafty friends! Happy Monday to you! The weather has been gloomy these days and I really miss the sunshine. I don't know about you but weather does affect my mood. Sunny day = happy & gloomy day = sad. Today, I am not too happy with the weather so I thought I would come here to post a card. It makes feel a little bit better :)

Remembered the layout I did for my bestie last week? I actually made a card to go with the layout but didn't take picture of it so my bestie took for me. I love how soft and shabby this card was. You can't see it clearly but I misted the cardstock and love the hint of shimmer on my card. I distressed the edges to make it look aged. I remembered how my friends used to ask me if I burn the paper with incense stick because that's what we used to do back in the school days, lol :) Ok, I have one last thing to say before I go...........Emma Shoppe, I LOVE YOU!!!!!