It's fun when you have something to post.......

  • Today's post title is the longest in my blog history, lol :)
  • As you can see, I am still experimenting with my camera. Still can't find the perfect lightning so I had to turn to Photoshop to make it look okay but still not very happy with it. 
  • Coffee is a must to perk me up in the morning.
  • Been spending too much money on crafting and buy more than I need. But every time I see pretty stuff especially new arrivals, I can't resist buying them. I need help! 
  • Still trying to post regularly.
  • I must have late night snack every day and I am not talking about bread, cookies or chips. Yesterday, I had instant noodle and bacon. And the night before I had fish & chips. Yeah, no kidding! Josie said I must have a big fat worm in my stomach. Gross!
  • I broke out my newly bought Portrait paper and buttons by Crate Paper. The buttons are so pretty and honestly I am reluctant to use them. But then I hoard enough buttons and I am letting this go. 
  • Yes, I hand stitched on the card. And no, I am not giving this card away....lol :p