Congratulations to all the primary winners on all the individual blog blast contests. Go to each blog to see who won. The Grand Prize winner will be announced tomorrow, June 28th on this blog.
- Put sliced turkey into a heated, (med. high heat) sprayed saute pan and sprinkle with pepper.
- Use two spatulas to tear the meat apart while it cooks and browns slightly. (Like cheesesteak places do)
- Add a slice of provolone directly to the torn pieces of meat.
- Cover with a lid for about 5-10 seconds and reduce heat.
- Heat pita pocket in microwave for 8-10 secs.
- Mix meat and cheese with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
- Fill heated pita pocket with meat and cheese filling. (If you like mayo, put a swish of it inside the pocket before filling)
- Pair with a cut up apple or orange and some raw yummy carrots. Delicious