(Meme) Books Bought & The Mailbox Post

Wow I can't believe its already that time of the week again where I get to show you what books have made their way into my house this week. What a week its been with books.

But before I get into that I should thank the wonderful hosts of this meme, In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and Mailbox Monday (which is a weekly meme that has been making monthly pit stops at various blogs is now visiting Leah from Amused by Books.

In case you are new and wondering what all this means well In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday and In My Mailbox can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

As I was editing this vlog I quickly realized that I shouldn't be making vlogs at night because I made so many mistakes with either author names, books in a series etc so I must apologize in advance.

I hope you enjoy my 9th In My Mailbox vlog.


Thanks to Eve Maria Mont for sending me a signed bookmark for her debut novel A Breath Of Eyre that is coming out in March 2012. This is on my wish list.

Borrowed from my son's School library:
-Chester by Melanie Watt (Chester)
-Chester's Masterpiece by Melanie Watt (Chester)
-Snoopy un amour de chien
-Garfield's Ghost Stories
-An Accidental Adventure We are Not Eaten by Yaks by C.Alexander London (book 1)

Books Bought:
-So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (books 3)
-Goliath by Scott Westerfield (book 3)
-Dreamland by Alyson Noel (book 3)
-A Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
-Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin
-Enthralled by various authors
-Fateful by Claudia Gray (book 1)

Linda Poitevin will be signing her book November 5th from 3-5pm at Chapters on St Catherine.

Books for Review:
-Crossed by Ally Condie (book 2) RD November 2011
-Space between by Brenna Yovanoff RD November 2011
-The Accidental Adventure: we dine with cannibals by C. Alexander London RD November 2011
-Embrace by Jessica Shirvington RD March 2012
-The Whats for dinner solution by Kathy Lipp
-So Sweet cookies, cupcakes, whoopie pies and more
-The Brisket Book A love story with recipes by Stephanie Pierson
-Wishes and Stitches by Rachael herron book 3
-falling together by Marisa de los Santos

So this is what I got in my mailbox this past week. I am super excited to get into these great books. What did you get?