The Mailbox Post

Its that time of the week again when you get to take a peak into my mailbox.

Its hard to believe that is already October 2nd. I have to say that waking up this morning I quickly realized that fall is actually here. Its like someone flipped the switch because yesterday (Friday Sept 30th) it was a bit warm and I admit I was still wearing capri pants with sandals but this morning its not the case. Its a dress up warm kind of day.

I have to apologize in advance before you watch this week's vlog because it was recorded at about 6:30 am. This was one of those mornings we had to get up early because Michael had to be on the ice for 8am. The evaluations are still going on and will wrap up in about two weeks and then we find out what team he is on and what position he will be playing. Although right now he is playing forward.

So before getting to this week's vlog I should let you know who the hosts are for In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday are. The host for In My Mailbox is Kristi from The Story Siren  and the host for Mailbox Monday is Leah from Amused by Books.

If your not aware Mailbox Monday has been on a blogger road trip and its been  traveling to different blogs each month. Its a great way to discover so many great and new bloggers. The host of October is Serena from Savvy Verse & Wit . Be sure to stop over and say hi and check out what goodies she got in her mail box.
So this is my 10th mailbox vlog and my 122th mailbox post. Where does the time go?


All the books mentioned in this vlog are for review and nothing was bought.

- Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera along with a tshirt
- Dreaming of the Wolf by Terry Spear (book 8th in the Wolf series)
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (book 2 The Infernal Devices Series)
- Hound Dog True by Linda Urban
- Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
- Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Wherever you got by Heather Davis (RD Nov 11)
- Flyaway by Helen Landolf  (RD Dec 11)
- Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic (RD Jan 2012)
- Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn (RD April 2012)
- Radiate by Marley Gibson (RD April 2012)
- Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm (RD May 2012)
- First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky (RD May 2012)

A huge thank you to Thomas Allen, Simon & Schuster Canada, Sourcebooks and Muscle Media for all the books this past week.


This is what I got in my mailbox. Have a great week everyone.