The Mailbox Post


Its hard to believe that this will be my last mailbox post of 2011. Where did the time go? It just felt like yesterday I was writing my first mailbox post of 2011.

This week I didn't receive any books in the mail nor  did I buy any books this past week. Although I did place an order with Book Closeouts Canada because they had a huge boxing day sale and I was able to nab a few books that I have been eyeing for under $3 each and those are hardcovers. So that will probably come in the new year.

Speaking of the new year I want to wish all my readers a happy and joyous New Year and all the best for 2012. I wish you much happiness and great reading.

I would also love to thank all the great reps and publishing houses that I work with for sending me some many great books in 2011. Looking forward to working with you again in 2012.

To all the great bloggers out there  who have shared their love of reading with us and for sharing their reviews of so many great books. My wallet appreciates it HEHE.

See you 2012.