The Mailbox Post

 I have to start off by saying that I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed your weekend.

Isn't it funny how much time we invest into Christmas to have it over in a blink of a eye?

I will be making a Christmas book haul vlog sometime this week as you can imagine we did get a ton of books this holiday season.

Well we did end up having a white christmas in the end. It was nice to see the snow on the ground and it did make it feel more Christmas like. I took some great photos that I will start sharing in the new year.

Well its that time of the week when you get to peak into my mailbox. It was a very quiet week and I was pleasantly surprised that I got a book in the mail and here is where I will admit that I did the happy dance.

I am not going to do a vlog for one book so I will share a photo instead. Here is the book I got:
Is this cover hot? I absolutely love this cover and how the hunk's eyes match the wolf eyes.

This only comes out in March 2012 and honestly I don't think I will be able to hold off on reading this till then. I love Terry's books.

So this is what I got last week and I a dying to read this but if I do read this before the release date my review won't be posted until release date.

What did you get in your mailbox this past week?