(Meme) On My Wishlist

If you are new to my blog I should let you know that On My Wishlist that is hosted by Book Chick City. If you haven't checked out her blog yet then you really should.

Its been a few weeks since I have done this but after hearing so much about this book I knew I had to put it on my wishlist to get when it comes out in May 2012. Thanks to Lucy from Moonlight Gleams for bringing it to my attention.

A moving debut novel about a foster child learning to open her heart to a family's love

Carley uses humor and street smarts to keep her emotional walls high and thick. But the day she becomes a foster child, and moves in with the Murphys, she's blindsided. This loving, bustling family shows Carley the stable family life she never thought existed, and she feels like an alien in their cookie-cutter-perfect household. Despite her resistance, the Murphys eventually show her what it feels like to belong--until her mother wants her back and Carley has to decide where and how to live. She's not really a Murphy, but the gifts they've given her have opened up a new future.
Doesn't that sound really good? Well this is what I have on my wishlist this week, what about you?