Retirement Quest by John Hauserman, CFP

Enter to win a $10 Amazon Gift card right here, right now in under one minute.

The book I finished last night will hopefully make me rich one day...or at least I hope I'm thinking more clearly about my future because of it. Requirement Quest made me think about the money I'd like to have at retirement in a different way-a good way, a proactive way.

And guess what? When I was asked to review this book, I thought it would be boring, but it totally wasn't and I understood it all. What is so cool about this book is that it has an interactive planning map and other resources you can use on the web for free. You know how I love free.

Everyone should pick up this book, because everyone plans to retire and everyone wants to retire with enough money to live well. Why not learn how to make the best decisions for your financial future! Go out there and make it the best it can be. Start with this book.
NOW...
Enter to win a $10.00 Amazon gift card.

How to enter- (Get six chances to win in under a minute) 
**Please leave one comment telling me which things you did.And leave me your email so I can email you if you win!
1. Mandatory follow this blog +1
2. Like Protected's Amazon page +2
3. Like Watched's Amazon page +1
4. Like my Facebook page+1
5. Like Watched's other Amazon page +1
Don't forget to leave one comment telling me what you did.

Are you planning now to retire rich? What are you doing to accomplish your goal?