The Launch was a Huge Success!
Boy did we have a fun time at Barnes and Noble yesterday!

They're almost gone!
To all you lucky early birds that got
Ambrosia Bakery's cupcakes...
just how good were they? I missed out-no one saved me one. :(


It was so fun to come
from Murray Barnes and Noble and have some fans waiting for me to come-1/2 hour early, I might add! You rock!
Thank you Rachelle Christensen, Carolyn Frank, Miriam Barton and Valerie Ackley for being my signing buddies!


Here are some pics of the event.
We almost forgot to take any. Duh!
Kendra, Kevin and others

Some random video footage. Wierd

Heidi, Kara, Katie, Julie, Sorensens, others
and Emily



By the time we were supposed to officially start, there was a 
packed house
I couldn't believe it. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!


It was so great to see everyone I already knew and those new ones that braved the lines just to see what all the hype was about.

We gave out a ton of cool prizes! Kudos to whomever won the $25 iTunes card and the other awesome gift cards. Lucky!

Congrats to all the winners. 




Remember, there are still a ton of prizes to be won. Just come enter at the Bountiful Costco this Thurs. 3/29-Sat 3/31.


Thank you all for making this event so successful and fun!
Can't wait for Thurs. Hopefully, I'll have #3 done by then. (the first draft, that is) I might need some cheering on...

What's the best thing you've ever won at a signing or launch?

I'm over at YA bound today. Go check it out here