The Mailbox Post (April 16th -21st)

Since I am this months host of Mailbox Monday, I will be keeping the weekly Mailbox Monday Posts on top so that everyone can find the Mailbox post easily and leave their links. Please note that all new posts are following this one.


Can you believe its time for another IMM post? Where is the time going?

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

(OMG! This is true. This past week I have added a ton of books to my ever growing wish list. )

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia from A girl and her books and The Printed Page. In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end. I will actually be hosting Mailbox Monday in April.

I am super excited because I am the host of Mailbox Monday for April. I am looking forward to discovering some new blogs this month. If you follow me please let me know so that I can go back and follow you. I have discovered so many new blogs this past week.

I don't have a vlog this week because Friday was a ped day so that meant Michael was home. So it will be pictures this week.

Anways enough of my ramblings.

This is what came to my door this week in regards to review books and freebies/product reviews:

Books Bought:
Diary of a Wimpy Kid box set was actually bought from scholastic that came last week but I couldn't show it on my blog because Michael has been checking it out. Yes he has been, I think he was looking to see if this came yet. This is actually a birthday gift from me to him.
I ended up buying some of these books at the author event this week with the gift card I recieved last week and the little reddish ball thing is eos lip balm in summer fruit. I have been waiting to try it and sadly its not a favorite of mine.
Michael bought this with a gift card he got from his kid party last week.
I was able to pick this up today when we went to spend Michael's gift card. All I have to say is that the cover is so much prettier in person.
While I was in Chapters I saw this super cute bookmark and I had to buy it, Isn't it cute? Goes so well with my blog and my love of owls.

Items for Review:
Then from Olivella, I contacted them about doing a review for them and they sent me a body lotion, bath & shower gel and contour eye cream. I have my review scheduled for this week.

This week I got a CD to listen to and review. That review will be posted this week. (Sorry for the poor quality of the picture but it was taken with my cell phone. I thought I had take a picture before I downloaded my camera but I see I didn't.)

The books I got to review are:
-Peace Love and Cupcakes by Sheryl and Carrie Berk (book 1 The Cupcake Club) [Thanks Sourcebooks]
-Play These Fames by Heather Swain [Thanks Penguin USA]
-Wish You Were Here by Beth K. Vogt (this is a second copy) [Thanks Simon & Schuster USA]
-Between The Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer (RD June 2012) [Thanks Simon & Schuster Canada for sending me this. Super excited]
-Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink [Thanks penguin Canada}]

Misc. Items I got in the mail:
I recently did a review for Eden and for doing it I was compensate with a gift card so I finally used it and bought some dry shampoos. The middle one is my Principessa Beauty notte breeze for darker shades and the two cake ones are Satin Sugar hair and body refreshing powder(darker shades) and satin sugar glistening dry shampoo and body powder.

I recieved a $10 Tim Horton's gift card from Mom Central Canada for taking part in a Advertising Test Survey. Looking forward to spending this very soon.