(MEME) The Mailbox Post (July 23rd - 28th)

 
Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.


The host for July is Jennifer from Mrs Q. Book Addict . If that name sounds familiar its because she is a local Montreal blogger and if you haven't already checked out her blog then you should.

Speaking of another Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .

I feel so bad not posting much this month but its been crazy busy here and it feels like I am in a blogging slump for some reason. I am reading books but when it comes to sitting and posting I am not that motivated. I am hoping that being on a little family vacation next week will motivate me once I came home.

I am sure once school starts (August 29th) things will get back to normal with me and blogging. I have decided this summer that once school starts in the fall that I will only be volunteering one day a week in the school library. I love being the library but I realized that doing two days was a little much.


As you can see it was a very quiet week in my mailbox this week. I got no books to review. Nothing!!!

I did get a package from  James from Book Chic (I have been following James blog from the beginning of my blogging and finally got to meet him at BEA this year). He sent me Origin by Jessica Khoury. He got a duplicate of the book and I so wanted to get this at BEA but when I went back to Penguin I was told there was nothing left so I was a little bummed at first. So I was thrilled when James was giving away this and contacted him right away. Thanks so much James can't wait to read this.

This week I bought two books. One is for Michael and its Around The World in 8o Mazes. We picked this up for our trip. Its a great back seat book and should keep him entertained for a bit.

I picked up Frommer's New York State for our trip next week. We have plans on going to Lake George, Saratoga Springs, Albany and a few other places. Although I am seriously thinking that New York City is only 3 1/2 hours away. LOL

So that is all the came to my mailbox this week. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Happy Summer vacation to all the kiddies out there.