(Meme) The Mailbox Post (August 13th - 18th)


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.

The host for August is Jennifer from 5 Minutes With Books . This is a new to me blogger and I am super excited to check this blog out.

My fellow Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .

Its hard to believe that this is actually the middle of August. We are in the last week of summer vacation and then its back to school for Michael at the end of the month. We are excited for it to happen and get back into a normal routine.

This week was really quiet in my mailbox.

I only got two books to review and it was these:


I bought two books this week:


I got this product to review and I will be posting my review on the 29th of this month I believe:
Then when I was at the pharmacy this week I got two samples of:


I really love the scent of this one.
So that is all the new goodies that came to my house this week. I hope you have a good week. Happy Reading :)