(Meme) The Mailbox Post (August 6th - 11th)


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.

The host for August is Jennifer from 5 Minutes With Books . This is a new to me blogger and I am super excited to check this blog out.

My fellow Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .


Its hard to believe its that time of the week again. Time is flying by isn't it. There is roughly 2 1/2 weeks left till school goes back.

This week was really quiet in the mailbox. I only got two books in the mail and my Glymm bag.

The two books that showed up in my mailbox was:
~The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
-Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus

Also in the mailbox was a sample pack of Quantum Finish dish washing.

This week I ended up buying some books. (yea I know, bad Cindy!)
~Wake by Amanda Hocking (love the cover very summery)
~Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (this is the third book in the Nightshade series)
~Possession by Elana Johnson (this is the first book in the series)

Then finally the last one I bought was Stalking The Others by Jess Haines (this is the 4th book in the H&W Investigations series). I bough this because my fellow Montreal blogger friend, Tynga has a cameo appearance in this book. I am so excited for her and I wanted to read this book. I just hope that you don't really need to read the previous four books in the series to follow along.

So that is all the new goodies that came to my house this week. I hope you have a good week. Happy Reading :)