My favorite newest item to add to my make up bag

Recently I was in my local pharmacy picking up a few things I needed when I stumbled upon this and automatically saw refillable spray and thought hey this would be perfect for all the little perfume samples I have been getting that come with a cap instead of a spray.

I hate when they send perfume samples and they are with the cap, you know the kind where you open it and half the bottle spills out and your hands smell like perfume after wards.

When I proceed to the cash the lady in cosmetics asked me what kind of perfume I would like  and I had the confused look and she proceeded to tell me that I could fill up this little bottle (which holds 5ml of perfume) with any kind of perfume they had. Wow that was a nice bonus. (This is where I really need to pay attention to what I pick up and read the packaging since I can't add my own perfume to it LOL)

She said this is basically what they call sampling. I paid $12.99 Canadian for this and whenever my bottle is empty I can go back and fill it up again with whatever I want at no cost. So I am looking forward to being able to use this and perhaps trying some higher end perfume that I might not normally have access to.

So once I decided on what I wanted (sadly I'm not sure what the name was because I told her what I liked and she sprayed it onto a strip and I liked it.) It was really quick to fill up. I love the container its in and being able to see how much perfume is left in the container is a bonus. The one pictured above is the one I have and its in a steel container. They say the average amount of sprays is 50 full sprays.

I am almost tempted to go and buy another one.  I think this would make a perfect gift for the female in your life (wife/girlfriend/friends/nieces/sisters/aunts etc) who love trying perfume and perhaps don't want to commitment to a full size right away and love trying samples.



Here is the website http://us.travalo.com/ if you would like to check them out.

** Please note that I was in no way compensated for this review. I purchased this product with my own money.**